Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nice weather...

Last weekend we went to visit my mom and dad. While we were there my cousin Ella came to visit. The pic below shows Ella and Lexi hanging out.
The three great-grandchilden posing for me. Lexi looks chinese here.
Ella waving to me.
In the afternoon my niece Leighten came to visit and go to a movie with us. Lexi and Leighten realized at bedtime that they had both packed the same pair of pjs. :)
On Sunday we went out to visit Rick's parents. While we were there we took a drive out to the land where Rick wants to build a house. The kids had fun running around picking stones.On Monday it was so nice out that Will and I ate our lunch outside. We also got the dog out for a nice walk and Will spent some time riding his bike. As you can see he is very serious when he takes on the roll of batman.

Will and Lexi on St. Patrick's Day.

No comments: