Sunday, May 9, 2010

Tractor Pull? Yes, I know it is not a blog I have done before. This past weekend Rick's baseball team put on a tractor pull as one of their fundraisers. Being as it was my first tractor pull, I of course had to bring along my camera. It was the first tractor pull of the season for these gentleman they call "pullers", so there was a nice turnout despite waking up to 3 inches of snow on the ground in the morning.
I am guessing there were around 75 tractors that ranged from the antique class...
to the modified.....and the big farm tractors...
All vying for the trophy...
The baseball team and their families (with some help from friends that had some experience on how to run a tractor pull) put a lot of work into getting this together. Wish I would have had more pictures of those that worked on this windy cold day.
The announcing booth...
Rick and his dad...

After the tractor pull was over, people congregated to the tavern for a few drinks and karaoke.
Our friendly bartenders for the night...
Casey, Jenny and below TimTim multi-tasking and singing a little karaoke..he is a really good singer!

No comments: