Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy Anniversary Rick...

Happy Anniversary to my husband Rick.  Today marks our 13th anniversary.  I don't see it as an unlucky year, but maybe our best year yet as I think our marriage gets better as the years go on.  As we get older, we realize what is important and that life is short.  We seem to appreciate each other more and have so much to be thankful for, especially our two beautiful children. 

As our anniversary falls on Lexi's birthday, we don't often celebrate, or haven't for ten out of the thirteen years.  Last year we were so focused on Lexi's day and the kids birthday party that I forgot it was our anniversary until my friend Jamie reminded me!

This year we had a wedding out of town, so we were able to get away for a night, get dressed up, have a few drinks and enjoy each others company.
Happy Anniversary Rick, I love you so much. Oh sure, there are days you drive me crazy, but I really don't know what I would do without you.  You are a good husband and father, you take the time to coach the kids in whatever sport they might be in, you help with the flowers and yard work and you even rub my back when you are tired because you know it how bad it hurts. 
Love you always - Melissa

No comments: