Monday, July 9, 2012

Kalahari...

We enjoyed another fun filled mini vacation to the Kalahari a few weeks ago.  We planned a summer vacation to the water park instead of our normal winter vacation so we could take advantage of the outdoor park, as well as the indoor park.  Everyone had a great time.  We went with my sister, her husband Jim and his daughter Taylor, our bff's the Bartz family (Jen, Todd, Alec and Ayden) and my niece Leighten.

Will and Ayden taking a rest after running straight for two days.
 My little cuddle buddy Will...
 Todd and Jim started out their date with a drink....
and finished with a meal for two..lol

Me and my bff Jenny...
All the kiddos...
Lexi 
 Todd trying to surf...
 Will, Lexi, Ayden and Alec...
 Family pic...Lexi, Rick, Will, me and our niece Leighten...
 Ayden...
 Will chillin' in the kid's lazy river...
 My brother-in-law Jim and Taylor.. 
 Another family pic. :)
 Playing cards at to end the night.
 Our cabana for one of the days of our stay.
Hoping to visit again next year!

No comments: