Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Will's Batman Bedroom - Boys Batman Bedroom

Over Christmas break (yes, I am behind on blogging), we took Will's room from being a bear themed camping room to his favorite hero, Batman.  I think it turned out pretty cool if I do say so myself. ;)

Rick and Lexi taking out the last of the furniture in his room.
 Will anxious to get started!
 Will wearing one of the stickers that was on his wall.  lol
 Will wanted to have his walls blue.  I thought it might be a bit much, so Rick suggested doing the upper part of the walls in a silver color and the bottom in blue, tying the two together with a dark grey color. I was really happy with that!  We are not big fans of painting, so doing three colors in one room was a HUGE undertaking for us. The painting isn't so bad...it is the stupid taping!
 Two colors down, one to go!
 We are lucky we are still married after trying to tape this stripe on all four walls...good grief!

 We worked late one night in the bedroom, so Will wanted to camp out in his empty room while we worked.

 Third color is on!
 The finished product! 
 Grandma and Grandpa brought this sign back from Vegas.  It was perfect. :)

 Some of Will's figurines on display.
 Love the coat rack some of my friends help me make. 
Has his Batman costume ready to go at a moments notice!
 Yes, he even has Batman shoes. :)

 Huge Batman Fathead

 Batman toys on display...

 Batman lava lamp he got for Christmas...
 New bean bag chair and Batmonk. :)


Now on to Lexi's room....I think I will hire someone to paint. :)

No comments: