Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Jackie...

Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law Jackie Fischer.

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday dear Jackie...
Happy Birthday to you!
Jackie and her family - Kyle, Kal and Leighten
What's that? Everyone wants to see a childhood photo of Jackie? Well, I might just have a couple.














(Scroll Down)














(Scroll Down)



















(Scroll Down)














Actually, funny story about the pictures before I show them to you. We were cleaning out Grandpa Reno's apartment early this year and I came across a handful of photos of Jackie from elementary school. I said to Leighten, "Leights, ask your mom if she wants these pics.". So Leighten yells, "moooooomm" Then I said to Leighten, "actually never mind, don't ask her. These are going to come in handy soon." LOL Sorry Jackie. I actually have several more I could have used, but I will save them for next year.














(scroll down)














(note the J on her sweater - hee hee)Happy Birthday Jackie!

1 comment:

Joni said...

Nice one :) I can't tell what is sexier, the glasses or the hair. Happy Birthday old lady...guess it "looks" like things can only get better!