Sunday, January 30, 2011

My first published book...

As the close came to 2010, I started to think about what I was going to do with my blog. I had started it in September of 2008 and was worried one of these days the blogger website I used would just shut down and three years worth of pictures and stories would be gone. It was after all, a free site so anything could happen to my blog at any time. So I found a few websites that turned blogs into books and after trying two, decided on a company. Ironically it was the same company that Caring Bridge uses to print their books. I started by ordering just one year and received it last week. I think it turned out really nice..kind of the lazy mans scrapbook. I think the kids will enjoy looking back through them with they are adults. I added an inscription to the kids...
It comes with a table of contents based on the title you gave the blog post...Although it compacts the pictures in the blogs so that they are smaller, I think it still turned out really nice. The best part was it was affordable!

No comments: