Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pre-Christmas...

 It's that time of year again.  Decorations are up and the tree is trimmed.  I just love the house all decorated. 
This year we added a few new ornaments to the tree, as we usually do. 
The first was this family ornament we picked up at Disney. It hooks to the string of lights and changes colors....very pretty. 
We gave the kids their yearly ornaments, which were also from Disney but they hadn't seen them until we started decorating the tree.
 Will's Mickey is a remembrance of his trip to Disney and also his first year of playing t-ball.
 Lexi's Minnie was a remembrance of Disney.  She has a string at the bottom that you pull and her legs go up like the old time ornaments I remember.
 This ornament I picked up in remembrance of my mom.  She liked hummingbirds and I picture her taking on that form when she is checking on us. :)
 Getting so tall she can reach much higher this year.
 All finished!  Great job guys. :)

My first  fresh centerpiece that I made to put in the office. 
Needs a few more berries, but think it turned out nice.
Posing in their jammies for the annual calendar.  
This ornament made us laugh..it is from a year or two ago that Will made at daycare.

Just a few more weeks until Christmas!  Can't wait. Although the holidays are a tough time for us and I have had plenty of tears over the last few weeks, I still love the holidays.  Merry Pre-Christmas!

No comments: