Monday, March 30, 2009

Friday night fun...

Friday night Lexi asked us to take her to movie night at her school. They were showing Madagascar II and although we had seen it already, we figured both kids would enjoy it. You can bring sleeping bags and blankets to lay on the gym floor and the kids wear their pj's. They also had a snack station so the kids could get popcorn and snacks for the show.

Will was too busy watching the movie that he couldn't take the time to actually look at me for the photo. LOL

Lexi and her friend Sara.

The rest of the weekend was spent doing the normal routine. (grocery shopping, laundry, etc.) I did get out for awhile to go bowling for work on Saturday night. (Rick stayed home and watched Bolt with the kids. He was too tired to go out after working all day) Amazingly I forgot my camera (probably for the best) so I don't have any pics.

No comments: