Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Tracy...

Happy Birthday to one of my oldest and closest friends Tracy.
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday dear Tracy...
Happy Birthday to you!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

I have known Tracy for as long as I can remember. We grew up at each others houses and got in a lot of trouble together. Hopefully we can get together for a belated birthday drink soon.
What's that? I forgot something?
(scroll down)





You are correct. I did forget a couple of photos. I am very disappointed in myself with my picture selection though. Back in the day I had some big hair, but Tracy, yes Tracy my friends had us all beat. Her bangs stood up on the top of her head like a brick wall. I tried to find some of those photos and came up short. Apparently they must still be at my mom and dad's house. Although I did find a couple photos of Tracy having "big" hair but not the "tall" hair I had hoped to share with my readers. Enjoy.

On the back of this photo Tracy wrote that it looked like she had hat hair. LOL She signed it F/F - Big Odd 90/91
Happy Birthday Tracy.
Love Ya - Melissa, Rick, Lexi and Will

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys!!!!!!! Pretty sure Im glad you couldnt find the other pics these one were bad enough LOL.

Jones said...

God I loved her hair! Love the pics...and the fact that you said she is one of your "oldest" friends...Happy Birthday Trac : )

Jones