Saturday, October 1, 2011

Disney - Day 3

Day 3 was spent at Hollywood Studios.  First on the list when we arrived was seeing Phineas and Ferb.  While we waited in line, Abbie and Will were chosen to come and play some instruments to entertain the folks waiting.  Lexi, Maddie and I also had to go out and do a dance, but luckily I do not have pictures of that. :)
Our turn!  Kids had fun interacting with the characters.


Don't the Fischers take such nice family photos?  Here they are in front of the Tower of Terror.  Since it was Sunday, Josh admitted he was from Wisconsin and wore his Packer gear. :)
Will and Abbie watching the live performance of Beauty and the Beast...
It was warm again, probably 90, but we did get some rain.  It poured for about 2 hours, but otherwise not a bad day.  Everyone but me and Will (surprise, surprise) went on the Tower of Terror and the Rock N' Roller Coaster several times and loved it.  We saw a lot of good shows and ate some good food. 
Abbie and Will enjoying a snack while everyone else was on the roller coaster.
We also saw a really cool stunt show and Lightning McQueen made a guest appearance.

Our supper was at a restaurant called the 50's prime time cafe. It is set up like a kitchen from the 50s and the waitresses act like they are from the 50s and yell at you if you don't eat your vegetables. The tables were formica and the chairs padded. My meal came with green beans and I won't touch those (or anything that is green and cooked). She asked if she needed to feed them to me and do the choo choo train or if I was going to eat them on my own. My plan was to tell her I was allergic, but Tammy stole my excuse so I was left with nothing and had to take a bite. You should have seen Will's face because he didn't eat his either and he was petrified she was going to yell at him too, but she didn't. She said that she didn't want to make him cry. She caught Rick looking at his phone and told him it was rude to do at the table and caught Maddie with her elbows on the table and called her "miss elbows." You had to say please and thank you too or she would scold you. We laughed so hard..was really fun. When we were done she said, "go ahead..run along, I'll clean this mess up" in a funny tone of voice.
Another fun filled day. We stayed until park close at 9:00 and then went back to gear up for another big day.

No comments: